Propane Safety Training Schedule, 2020
NOTE: In order to maintain 6′ social distancing, attendance will be limited to a maximum of 7 students and one instructor. Safety precautions of masks, gloves, and hand washing will be required as necessary. Students are asked to bring their own mask, but supplies will be available as needed. If you’re not feeling well, please do not come to class; your tuition will be refunded. Students will bring their own food & snacks.
- PERC Cylinder Re-qualification (non-CETP training) — Thursday, June 4 — $125/person, Freehold, NJ
- Basic Electricity to Service Appliances (4.4) — Monday, July 13 – Thursday, July 16— $340/person, Freehold, NJ
- Exterior Vapor Distribution Systems (4.1) — Monday, July 27 – Wednesday, July 29 — $300/person, Freehold, NJ
- NFPA 58 Refresher (non-CETP training) — Thursday, July 30 — $125/person, Freehold, NJ
- Propane Delivery, Combined Delivery (2.2/2.4) — Wednesday, Aug. 26 – Friday, Aug. 28 — $300/person, Piscataway, NJ
- Placing Vapor Distribution Systems & Appliances (4.2) — Tuesday, Sept. 8 – Thursday, Sept. 10 — $300/person, Piscataway, NJ
Click here for course descriptions: 2020 NJPGA Course Descriptions and Schedule
Click here for printable registration form: Registration Form 2020
Click here to register online: Online Registration Form
For more information please call NJPGA at 609-890-6094 or reach out to [email protected].
Requirements for Certification for each CETP course include:
- A passing score on the exam
- Completed Skills Assessment returned to testing center within 12 months of passing the exam
- Prerequisite 1.0 Certification completed within 12 months of passing the exam*
*For example, if you take Delivery and have not yet taken the prerequisite Basic Principles & Practices, you have one year after passing the Delivery exam to complete certification for Basic Principles & Practices, in order to receive credit for Delivery.
Prices for all classes include book(s), exam, continental breakfast, and lunch.
Questions? Click Here for Information on CETP Training or call NJPGA at 609-890-6094